DigitallyWild monthly subscription. What is included
If you’ve been following DigitallyWild for awhile, you know that I love to combine paper and digital experience. So for monthly subscription I came up with idea to put together pdf magazine with links to download files for your digital planning journey.
On 25th of each month, you’ll receive pdf filled with:
- useful info,
- links to download themed digital stickers,
- monthly calendars,
- notebooks and more.
In a couple of words, everything that digital planning and journaling lover might need. :)
Once signed up, you’ll have access to all the previous issues of magazine, as well as the new ones. Just make sure to create gumroad account when you are subscribing. As long as you are subscribed, you’ll continue to receive new magazine issues each month and will have access to the old ones.
You can end your subscription at any time if you are no longer wish to receive new content from DigitallyWild.
You can find flip through of each issue at my instagram account under Subscription story highlights.
Issue 01 - August 2019
- 17 png digital stickers
- 3 png digital planner covers
- customizable cover. Procreate file + Tutorial: “How to customize the cover”
- dated august monthly layout (landscape + portrait)
- tutorial: “How to change monthly layout in any digital planner”. Goodnotes 4 + Procreate
- Sneak Peek: September issue
Issue 02 - September 2019
- 19 png digital stickers + cropped stickers in goodnotes.zip
- dated September calendars (Sunday/ Monday start; landscape and portrait)
- daily schedule png layout
- digital study tips videos and instagram accounts to follow
- digital notebook with 5 subject tabs
Issue 03 - October 2019
- 15 png digital stickers + ready to use stickers in goodnotes.zip format
- dated October calendars (Sunday/ Monday start; landscape and portrait)
- digital washi tapes + patterns to make your own stickers
- weekly layout
- weekly goals digital planner
- video tutorial: how to make stickers using pre-made patterns